* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Public Humiliation at its BEST

God let me have that kind of personality. On second thought maybe not. I am talking about the famous 'AMERICAN IDOL' show and the people that participate. Can you just imagine going on national television knowing full well of how many people are going to be watching and make a dear fool of yourself. I just think that those people have very few insecurities or there so called friends or family are not being honest with them. I mean I see parents in the show that bring there children and telling them I know you are going to be the next American Idol. But when the person opens there mouth it's how Simon puts "it is Excruciating". Some of the people are really really funny but some are just plain STUPID.
I watch character after character come up and try to be the next pop star. Oh well I guess it doesn't hurt to try your luck. Then we the public get to have some entertainment right?
That is some sacrifice, humiliate yourself then gain to be seen on national television. I don't know if there is anything gain by it. Who knows maybe they will get lucky. The phrase ' a blessing in disguise' comes to mind.
Yeah I don't want that kind of personnality.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home