* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Help

I uploaded some of the pictures to Flickr account. After I created a badge to add on my blog and all of a sudden the message "page cannot be displayed is showing" am I doing something wrong? Plus I will have to post the rest of the pictures next month. I think we had a total of 158 Pictures and I only uploaded 20 pics or so.
Has it ever happened to any of you before? this thing is totaly weird to me. Anyways Help!
Hopefully the link below works. 1st time for me using it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/diamons_gallery/

Note: disregard the SOS alert everything is working properly. Thank you!

And the link above include some of the pictures we took in Orlando Florida.

Thanks

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home