* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Stuck in my head

I was out with couple of friends to celebrate my most funny ridiculous just amazing crazy friend birthday. He picked the Red Zone in downtown Columbus. The club is really cool it's like 3 clubs into one when you first come in you get in there is a bar then a lounge area plus a dance floor playing some old school music. When you go around the back then down you get into the hottest Hip Hop and R&B club plus another bar and VIP section. And when you go pass that around the back and you go down again you get in the Raggae club and another bar. I am telling you this place is the spot.
You have to have some connection or be a regular to get in very easily. Or you will spend the night in the line for over hours.
Anyway I haven't listened to the latest Rap and R&B music. This month my mood have been old school and slow songs. So when I got in the club and they were playing some unbelievable music I was very surprised. But this four songs stuck in my head because they just sounded plain stupid
- Laffy Taffy by D4L
- Grillz by Nelly
- I think they like me by Dem Franchise Boys
- My Humps by the Black eye peas.

Seriously I was laughing when I 1st heard the songs because it's just like what in world is your Laffy Taffy?
I got them stuck in my head. Really now I can't help it I have been listening the this songs and been catching up with the latest music.
I was bouncing too with the beats and singing the lyrics. This week has been fun because I have been acting silly. I don't care thought I just want to let go for while , we can say stress release.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home