* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, November 14, 2005

Things you can't possibly imagine.

Wow I almost forget this past Saturday unbelievable experience.
It all started after a long night of fun on Friday evening. I came home at about 1:30am and was feeling too pumped up to go to sleep. So I decided to read a romance novel so I could doze off.
An hour later am still reading because the book is really good. Until 15minutes later out of the blue I heard this loud bang outside my window. Now my room is on the 2nd floor, so I jumped in my bed and was looking thru the blind to see what happened? All I could see was a black BMW parked right behind my brother car in the middle of the street. The BMW had smoke coming out the engine. There was no movement so I thought the driver was hurt. I grabbed my cell phone to call 911 for the ambulance. The next thing I know as am watching this from my window the car starts moving. So am going Oh my God he is about to run. Because from where I was I could see the bumper of a car hanging from the side. I thought he was driving too fast and ran into my brother's car from the back. Now this is at 2:50 in the morning. I was watching the car drive away I could see that the car was not running good. So he cross the big street and turned on the other side of some Apartment complex driveway. I ran downstairs woke my brother and was like T your car is busted. He try to go back to sleep, am like T YOUR CAR has been HIT. I ran outside at the same time couple of our neighbors came out too. Everybody went ( did u see what happened?) As we are all trying to figure out were this car came from I walked by the car and saw the back of my brothers car was perfectly fine. So am wondering were all this debris came from? Until I walked on the side and saw that this dude took off almost the whole front and side of the car.
I was standing there just in amazement another car came by and said they saw the whole thing happen, they called the police and gave them the license plate number of the car. And they said the guy can't go nowhere he is parked behind those apartments building and there is lot of smoke coming from his vehicle.
My brother and I stood outside until the police came: this is how it the conversation went:
Officer: where is the vehicle?
Me and my brother and the neighbors: He is on the other side of those apts building.
Officer: wait here I will be back.
The rest of us: Okay
The officer got back in her vehicle cross the street and arrested the guy. She was there for a while. After 30 minutes she came back
Officer: who's car is this one?
Me: my older brother car.
Officer: Where is he?
Me: he is right here
Officer: Sir, I arrested the guy he is going to spend the night in jail. The driver was drunk he said that he has insurance to cover the damages. But I can't be sure because he is not in his right mind.
Officer: Who witnessed the accident?
Me: I didn't see it happen but I saw the guy drive away right after it happened. the people that saw the whole thing happen are the one that made the call and left they didn't want to be involved in the situation.
Officer: I don't understand this, why call the police if they didn't want to be involved? But are you willing to Write a witness report for what you saw?
Me: I don't know; but I can report what I saw.
Officer: here is the form filled it out please in details and wait I will be right back.
Me: Okay
The officer went by the other guy car again to call the tow truck because that BMW was a goner. Totally smashed.
My brother and I stood outside for another hour waiting for her to finish "police business" It was freezing; but we started just laughing on how this could even happen. I am going to draw how the accident happen and trust me you are going to be like WOW. Because there is no way I would have thought the accident could have happened that way. Totally amazing.
So we are playing the court room trying to pass time. On how this could end up in court. Because the guy after he sober up might want to deny the claim. Because the 1st car that saw the whole thing happen didn't want to be a witness.
Anyway the officer came back to collect the witness report with the guy behind the cruiser laughing is head off. Just totally drunk and saying I call you okay, I got insurance. I was like you wont be laughing when you sober up in jail tomorrow morning.
We finely got back in the house at 4:45am made me some hot tea and went to bed. Didn't sleep until after 6 in the morning.
What a night. I didn't wake up until 1:30PM the next day I was exhausted.
I did a drawing on the whole thing but blogger wont let me uploaded it. So am going to try to explain this. There is a 4 way lanes on the right side of my house. Now our house is the last one on the street basically it's in a corner between a major street and a small way front of the yard.
So the car was traveling west from the other side until it lost control went over 3 lanes on the opposite direction, over the pavement, then hit a bus sign that is made of steal the whole sign came off the ground now the car is in the yard still going passed few pine trees and a property sign then smashed into my brother car flipped around and stop right behind the car. That is when I saw it. Just imagine that it could have hit all those other things or stopped at the 1st impact but no it kept going and going and going till it mess up the other car too. If you could see what I am trying to describe here you will be like no way this is possible. But it happened.
We cool people man, seriously my brother and I all we did is laughed about it. I was thinking if it was somebody else would have been pissed off. " my brother got insurance" that is why we were cool. hehehe
FYI: the garage is in the back of the house. But there are too many cars so one has to park outside by the street. But where the car was parked is actually cut in out of some yard space. So the car should have been safe there too. But some drunk had to break the almost impossible.
Yep, my car was safe and sound because I always get the garage space. yeahhh

5 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Damn that sure was a night to remember! I still want to see the drawing so feel free to e-mail me the pic or send it via yahoo!

    Did you take any pics of the BMW and your brother's car? You should for the court case!

    Anyways I'm glad no one got hurt, but I am curious as to what kind of car your brother has!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    I try to email the drawing to my email but it wont open.
    My digital camera was out of batteries. My brother try to take pictures with his cell phone but they weren't clear.The BMW was impounded so no luck there.
    Actually I can't find the batterie charger. I didn't look too hard :/

    He drives a Pontiac Grand AM but not sure what year is it.

    Humn this don't sound too good. Hopefully this will not go to court. On second thoughts it deosn't matter he got full coverage so wether the guy pays or not my B car will be taken care of.
    This is the only time you thank God for having insurance

     
  • At 3:39 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Baroque said…

    wow..
    what a night!
    action packed..
    hope you win the case or whatever it is..

     
  • At 9:54 AM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    charisma Welcome!
    You sure are right. We were just playing the part, the claim wont' go to court. The guy did have insurance so everything will be taken care of.

    Thanks for stopping by visit again soon! :)

     
  • At 9:30 AM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks deedee it sure was a night to remember.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home