* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The end is near

Wow I can't believe it. It's already Sweet November... I was just thinking today, wow it's almost the end of the year. I drive around and see people in shopping malls everybody getting ready for Christmas. Today was the last day of Ramadan for me as well the last week of Halloween. The pumpkin man was thrown out all stores today. And guess what? Mister Christmas tree took over the job :) So sad how move on so easily. As only 52 Days until Christmas you can imagine.
Still wow let me repeat only 59 days till new years eve. What is so crazy I feel like we should still be in April or May. I had longed to grow up and be a woman who is mature, sophisticated, beautiful, intelligent, independent, the list goes on... But I feel this is happening way to fast; on the other hand I can't wait to see what is next for my life. How it will be in the 2, 3 or 5 years from now. I have hit a wall this past couple of months just trying to figure out what it is that I really want from life. I had came up with different scenario of how I could plan and pursue my goals and dreams. But every time I can't help it but stop and say to my self "you know you can only plan but God always have a way to send your plans into an 90 degrees angle.
I just hope and pray that those would be best. Since I don't really have a say about it and that I am not psychic so plan away God. " wow how did I end up in this route" okay let's back on track.

So it's November the leaves have turned yellow going into orange it's beautiful.
I love that I get to wear a lot of brown. Actually was out shopping today and got me two just out of this world boots. And an outfit and one more pair of work shoes and a hand bag. Did I say on my last post I was recovering shopper? I think I am slipping :-S But still I can't wait to put them on. We can just count it as my rewards for being so good in the month of Ramadan *that this excuse sound okay? I think so* Because I believe it :) Plus everybody that can give me stuff are so far away from me :(

I am excited about everything, work , life, family, the future, the present and all the other things that I can't talk about .
Of course the best thing of all in the US is with the end of the year comes tax period. That is if you are going to get some of your money back. I am fired up about it because I know for sure I have at least minimum couple of grands coming to me in Feb. I know it still a long way, but with the times passing so fast I think it's around the corner.

I feel the Love, I spread the Love and Joy and Peace. I know am talking nonsense now because I am sleepy and the one thing about me if I am sleepy don't pay attention to what am saying. Because I never remember. hehehe

Good night people and sweet dreams ;)

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home