* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, October 29, 2005

IGNORANCE

As they say " Ignorance is the source of ALL EVIL". I really pity people who have problems with race, color, religion, handicap or whatever.....
I just think that it sad for a human being to have so low standard of life that he or she can't help but express they thoughts to hateful or disrespect ways of communication.
I am blown away by the way a human mind can be wasted so .......... I can't even think of better word to use.
Any way I don't know what the person is going thru right now, and truthfully I hope that someday they can learn to rise from this pitiful mind set.

My Favorite book " As a man thinketh" I am going to quote few phrases in here:

The aphorism, "As a man thinketh is his heart, so is he," not only embraces the whole of a man's being, but is so comprehensive as to reach out to every condition and circumstance of his life. A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts.
As the plant springs from, and could not be without, the seed, so every act of man springs from the hidden seeds of thoughts, and could not have appeared without them.


" Thought in the mind hath made us.
What we are by thought was wrought and built.
If a man's mind hath evil thought,
pain comes on him as comes the wheel the ox behind.
If one endure in purity of thought,
joy follows him as his own shadow- sure."

Man is made or unmade by himself. In the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself. He also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace. By the right choice and true application of thought, man ascends to the divine perfection. By the abuse and wrong application of thought he descends below the level of the beast.

I think you have heard enough for today.
All I can say to the person that inspire me to actually post this blog. Thank you :)))

"Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit." by Napoleon Hill

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home