* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, October 17, 2005

Movie Sunday!!!

Okay my body is swore this morning you know why? Because I got home at 3:30 in the morning after being out all night with my cousin and few other friends on Saturday night Plus I was crunched in the sofa yesterday between 2PM til 1:30 in the morning. yeahhhhhhhh Movie Sunday!
I woke up at 1PM on Sunday but couldn't get off my bed so I just laid there with the remote to my Stereo system listening to music. Next thing I know this loud bang at the door so know I have to get up. Any way it was my cousin that had decided to drop by and say hello. He left after 20min.Since I had the TV on I decided to go thru some channels and what was playing.
Finally on Starz movie channel the movie The Village was just starting so I got my blanket and pillow curled up and enjoyed. After that one was finished I switched to HBO and found that the movie Darkness was just beginning too I ran got an extra blanket this one because I was scared... My friend dropped by so we watched that together while breaking the fast. Then guess what? If you said more movies you right. My brother came home and I had saved Blue Streak on my DVR thank you cable company for inventing that. Any way that was the most hilarious movie I mean I was laughing so hard that my inside were hurting. After that one I made couple more trip to the Fridge and settle with my Kleenex tissues to watch Pretty Woman I looked at the clock after the movie ended It was 1:30 in the morning so technically Monday and I had to be at work in hours. To summed it up I started with Scary movies and finished with a romance movie you know why: so I can forget the scary movie and get some sleep.
hehehehehe...............

:))

6 Comments:

  • At 3:23 AM, October 18, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    HMMMM! Reminded me of a sleep over party I had earlier this year! JC was amongst those who attended! We watched movies all night and when we woke up it was a miserable, gloomy, rainy day outside so we decided to stay on the couch with blankets on top and kept of watching DVDs! Breakfast was served and so was lunch and dinner! It was an amazing night that WILL be done again!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion I love sleep over parties I think it's been couple of month since the last one i had been too.Actually It was at my house with the girls while mom on her vacation.So you can imagine the house.Let us know on the DVD movies you guys will see just to check if there is some that I would like to watch too...

    Deedee You are talking to a movie lover. Actually I love movies so much that my friends gave me nickname that I absolutely would not share.... :))
    It was embarassing; still didn't make me stop loving them.

     
  • At 2:15 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    What's the nickname? I wanna know!

     
  • At 7:40 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    Yes...those were the days. Stallion. we gonna do it again...but I'm ginna make sure that its gonna rain! Diamon...I lived The Village :)

     
  • At 12:25 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion Na na told you am not sharing...

    jazz central What were you thinking living in the Village...
    You can't give up all this luxuries that the world offers.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home