* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Been in the Zone


I just found out it's very hard to keep a post updated when you have so much going on in your life. Well that's me right now way too many things happening at once. Main concern is to get the right things right 1st and so on.
But when it comes to my post and I think about what I should share with you; my mind gets constipated if you know what I mean. So I will rather read about other people than seating here trying to figure out what to write. I know am taking the easy way at least on my Blog.
Anyway all the things happening are very wonderful things so I won't go into details.
You know what they say " Good News is NO News" or vice versa.
So if you guys don't mind I will keep reading :) uhhh yours blogs and put in my two cent of thoughts then soon will be back on the normal schedule and should be able to spare more time for my Blog.

Cool?
See ya later or should I say read ya later.
Halloween almost here have you thought about what you are going to be?

5 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM, October 02, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    This might sound funny but have you considered carrying a small note pad with you and anytime you have something you wanna blog about you write it down into the pad then when you log onto your blog you could easily post it!

    LOL someone thinks your Kuwaiti! :oP

     
  • At 9:02 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    mr.tea 1st of all thank you for stopping at my blog.
    2nd am sorry but I have no IDEA what you just post it there...
    so am going with a guess here:
    on second thought just let me get a translater.
    But thanks and visit again just post in english next time :)

    the stallion hey thanks! wasn't that cool though " someone actually though I was a Kuwaiti" I was craking up trying to figure out what he said then I said hummm I can always have stallion translate for me right? would you care? please {begging}.
    I see that you are back and rolling in Kuwait. Welcome back to the workfoce!

     
  • At 12:49 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Thanks hun for the welcome back statement but the work force isn't treating me too nicely! I'll deal with it though!

    As for the translation, well here goes:

    "First of all u have a nice blog and don't laugh at yourself while you write, which means write anything that wants to come out without thinking it's soo much easier! Then Halloween in Ohio! I don't remember people celebrating halloween and it seems like things have changed! God be with you! Where in Ohio?

     
  • At 11:15 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion hey thanks buddy that was nice of you!
    The workforce wanna make me say bored with it and bored the hell without it (sigh) life is too complicated. thanks again :)
    hey are you fasting this month?
    Happy Ramadan!!!

    mr.tea okay after our friend here nice enough to translate for me all I can say is where were you staying in Ohio?
    Yes we celebrate Halloween.Actually we are putting a party together my friend and I for this month.I stay in Columbus,OH just about 15min from The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.
    Happy Ramadan!!!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, October 04, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I am fasting! I always do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home