* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Window shopping

Yep after work last night I decided to go to the mall and see what are the latest fashion.
Got there and found out I had just missed the Columbus Jazz Orcherstra performe at the middle of Easton Town Center for like 3 Hours free to the public.
I could have made it on time if my cousin Aby was not taking forever to get ready for us to go to the mall. She is very pregnant and has to have everything from water thru..... every little things before we leave the house.
But we improvised and did some window shopping and found some really cute stuff. Watched the movie Mr and Mrs Smith "really cool" Spend some ridiculous money on food and called it a day!

Do you have any idea what's going to happen to my next paycheck???

Oh and here some of the picture that was saved from my trip to New York.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home