* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, August 01, 2005

You Have Your PhD in Men

You understand men almost better than anyone.
You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.
Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.
How Well Do You Understand Men? Take This Quiz :-)
Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, August 02, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Oh my! Does it seem like I got you into posting your quizes! ;)

    It's fun to do that isn't it! I sure enjoy it, especially if people comment with their quiz results or inform me that they took the quiz!

    One small issue though is that the quizes that you took were for women! :oP

     
  • At 12:33 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah! I was blog hopping until I came into one that had the quizzes on them. So I told my self why not try and see what comes up.
    So that was it. I try to post some more from the blogthings but I kept having error messages. So I am going to try to figure it out and then post some more.

    Want me to find a site quizzes for guys only? Then we can see how much you guys know about women huh? ;)

    But it is really fun. Not that I agree entirely with some of the results :)

     
  • At 12:37 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Some quizes are correct 100% and some are incorrect! Then there are those that are in between! :oP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home