* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, July 16, 2005

HOME ALONE

Another case of the saying "you get what you wish for" just manifested it self this week.
Only the wish is about 4 years too late. what do I mean? well I remember when I was about 18 wishing to get the house to myself so I can Parrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I am sure you guessed already it never happened. So today I just booked my moms flight tickets to go back to Africa for a period of 7 WEEKS say what? > yes 7 WEEKS. Now I will have the house to myself on July the 20th til about mid september. And I don't have any of my hommies to crash the house with. Now that I think about it I probably would not enjoy it as much as when I was in my teens. Couple of my bestfriends can't help crash the house because they are happily married and huge as a balloon " they both pregnant" And now because I got into that responsible mode I can't get my self to do anything with this opportunity :)
My brothers said they will come up and check on me every two Weeks. But I don't think they will even get a chance to do that. you know why: JOB.
So I am brainstorming on how I will make the next coming weeks entertaining.

Feel free to pitch in.
*sigh*

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 AM, July 17, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    If you really wanna party you could get in touch with a DJ and ask if he/she needs a place to throw a little shindig! Happened a few times in VA! The DJ would gladly come and have a party at your place and bring his friends and everyone would have a blast! Another thing would be having an after party once the club closes! Finally a dinner party with co-workers and the boss!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    stallion: hey that was some pretty good ideas I like that. Now that I think about it I have a friend that works at this awesome club that will love to throw some fun at my place.
    sorry I didn't get to thank you sooner ;)

    Merci!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home