* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tagged I am

Wow talk about things moving huh? this is my second day in the world of blogging and I have been tagged by no other than the Stallion. So here it goes >

1. What does "Love" mean to you?
To find a person that makes your heart pump fast and slow at the same time. Someone you can have as a friend, companion, partner in every area of your life and you can't help but smile when you think of them.

2. What does "marriage" mean to you?
Big Big Big COMMITMENT. Just imagine the rest of your life sounds really long to me. But I hope the right person will make it seems as not enough.

3. Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
Attraction? > yes, LOVE don't know can't speak from experience

4. How many children would you like?
3 or 4 with 3 I will like to have 2 girls and 1 boy;
and if 4 2boys and 2girls

5. If given the opportunity, what is that one song you would sing for me on wedding day?
a definite Shania Twain - You are still the one or Forever & For Always.
Please catch my heart these two are my favorite songs.

6. What is your favorite holiday destination?
Don't have one yet. But I imagine myself in a beautiful tropical island with a clean clear crystal beach.

7. What are the three qualities you would look for in a man?
-Romantic
-Faithful
-Leadership

8. What are the three qualities and three bad habilts that you have?
Qualities:
-Caring
-Magnetic personnality
-Kind hearted
Bad Habits:
-Self sufficient sometimes
-Forgetful
-Addicted to love stories I can read about 3 romance novel in a day don't even ask about on the weekend how many novels i can read; or TV by that i mean movies, movies, movies I can lay on my very comfortable couch and spend my weekend from 10am to about 6am the next day watching movie after movie and some music in between and of course regular trip to the refrigirator.

9.Did you have any previous relationships?
yes. and no comments

10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Being my own boss, working to realise my own dreams and goals. Married with a romantic husband couple of good kids and living a succesful live by my standards....

I know it's probably againts rules but i will tag the lucky ones when I put my list of bloggers together....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home