* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, July 21, 2005

It’s good to be back

I am back a day early but that was one the most awesome trip I had this year.
But I am really glad to be back in Ohio. Man New York is crazy far too many people in one city. And I think I paid so much $ on tolls to last for the rest of the year, it cost so much for everything to go from one place to another. You don’t even want to know how much parking cost if you can even find one close to where you want to go.
Alright enough of the complaints but the trip was really awesome:
First of everything I did when I left my hotel was shopping and more shopping ;) since I paid so much money on parking and tolls I was looking for some deals you know to get most out of my money. I find out that you can find almost everything that is on 5th Avenue at less than half price between Broadway 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th street.
Man I see people. There is a sea of people out in the street everything is on wholesale I think you can even sell your self and your family at wholesale price here LOL.
I think I did enough exercise for one month I walk so much that I think I have some extra muscles coming up now. No kidding I can see them :) My legs are swore
Okay where is the drug store to get my legal drugs: Tylenol, Advil …….. :)
I got some shoes, really nice shirts, sun glasses, purses, a watch some cute jewelry and that about sums it up.
I went to see where the twin towers stood but no one can get thru plus can’t find a parking place so just took some pictures while my brother was driving.
Visited most of the ethnical section like China town, Indian, and some other one.
I even found a Mc Donald’s fast food that delivers yeah who would want some delivered big Mac I think the fries won’t look like fries anymore when they get to you.
So we went to a nice restaurant and refueled with a nice salad bar menu and some refreshments. Stop by in Brooklyn to see some family members and called it a day.
Wednesday morning went back to Manhattan and got some extra stuff for my people back in Ohio and drove around a little bit around the bridges and the most populated streets: Canal st, Fulton st, Liberty Ave, Broadway, Rockaway, Flatbush and some more….
My only regret is that I didn’t get see Town Square and didn’t have extra $$$$ to spend. *sigh* So will have to go back and fix that.
Hummmm I think I can go back and see Town Square but I don’t think I will ever have enough $$$ to waste in NY just too many things available. Dammm!
Will post some pictures later. Thank God am back I can actually breath fresh air.

Tip: next time anyone is in NY make sure you have some pretty comfortable shoes and clothes. ;) or you will find out!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home