* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, July 18, 2005

Excited!!!!

As you all know today is monday again and I have tones of monday reports to do; I should be done with them by noon.
But the exciting thing is that I am fired up about my trip to New york city, my mom had decided to flight out from there instead of ohio. My brother, my mother and I are renting a car to driving up there it's about 8 to 9 hours top.
I booked our hotel rooms at the Marriot and we are planning to be out the whole day tuesday and half a day wednesday just shopping, dining and of course visiting couple of attraction places.
I have about a thousand $$ for my shopping spree "doing my dance", so I am excited about that. Can't wait to get there. And I will be off this office til about Friday wich is a definate plus.
I can get used to 2 days working week hahaha!

looking at the clock every few minutes, this is going to be the slowest day I had this whole month.

look out New york fashion girl is on her way ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home