* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Oh nooooooooooo

My digital camera is playing tricks on me. I can't believe this, I try to download the pictures of the trip to NY in my computer and the camera wont start. The message is that the batteries are low but I went and got new batteries and it still says they are out.
Looked online my warranty I think just expired couple of month ago, and this one expensive camera. I fell this need to really really stump over it. But I have a serious need to hit something X-( Everytime I look at it I feel like bursting.
So now am going to try to cool down and find an " authorized kodak repair shop" so I can find out how much $$ they are going to squeeze out of my next pay check. Damn!! unbelievable

I really wouldn't not want to be the next person that gets on the last of my nerves today because it will not be a pretty sight.

Any way I am going to put this under the table before I do something that I will later regrett.
But I am seriously considering the satisfaction i will get to doing something to this camera.

um um um * shaking my head*

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, July 24, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Happens to the best of us! Today I will be posting new pics from my trip to Canada that took me some time to get! My friend tried to take the pics on his cam but it wouldn't work so I had to take the pics with my cam! Once he touched my cam it quit working! That was the same time Terminator 3 came out so I ended up calling my Friend T3 throughout the whole weekend!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, July 24, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good to know I am not the only to face this challenge!
    but the pictures were so cute i was going thru them again and again til my cam went dead.
    But I am still considering stumping the damn thing.
    Plus I don't have an escape goat to blame ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home