* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, August 05, 2005

SUMMER FUN!!!

Well well this morning I woke up feeling like crap. Went thru the routine of showering, brushing, and all the millions other things that we have to do to be presentable. Still felt like crap.
So I go to work feeling like some more crap. I just wanted to go home and curl up in my bed and spend the day there. " that was an hour ago"

My friend just called and invited to a wedding that is happening tomorrow in Richmond, Indiana and she would not take NO for an answer so I gave in and decided to go for the wedding.
Plus I know I will have fun because this is going to be on HUGE wedding. Plus what happens in wedding stay there right? I don't know but I am going to really be out of my comfort zone and just enjoy my self.
Then next weekend My friends are planning a summer party for this summer of LOVE as they are calling it. Any way don't know the details yet but I can say that it is going to be a hell of a party because of the people that are going to plan it.
Okay, then the weekend after that we have a pic nic planned that I had forgotten about.
which is going to be more fun. We are going to have it at a park and there is lots of food and games and lots of fun stuff that are gonna take place. Man I feel great already!!

Last but not the least the last weekend in August I am flying to Atlanta, Georgia for a friend's birthday party that she is planning. She also have been reminding me every time we talk on the phone because she knows the relationship that I have with my nice, beautiful, just perfect BED. LOL, yeah people I can choose to stay in bed instead of a party. You have to meet my bed to know what am talking about.
So it's 3 of us leaving Ohio to go to ATL for her birthday.
Of course there are some little dates in between those wonderful things happening. I just forget sometime and someone has to remind me that good things are happening.

So what do you guys think about this month of August of mine???

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home