* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, August 12, 2005

People I really need help here what should I do???

Okay it's Friday and am I really excited about the weekend coming up?!
Here is my schedule for the week end, visit family on Friday night, and Saturday morning then there is a party on SAt night after that we are supposed to be finishing the night at a 24hour restaurant. Sunday I am suppose to go and see a movie with a friend. Still not excited why???
what else guy trouble.
Okay I have know this guy for the last year. At 1st when I saw him and my heart was acting a little funny but I brushed it off and said I must be mistaking.
But no no the feeling got stronger and stronger the more I see him. So I did whatever I could do to though it out until I didn't feel anything anymore. Still didn't work, I try telling my self every possible reason in the world why I shouldn't like the guy; still didn't work.
So I told myself he can't possibly like me. You know so I can feel bad and get over him. You can guess it didn't work. And to make matters worse I caught him looking at me with the kind of look that is all glassy-eyed and gooey more than a few times. Now I know he must feel something for me too.
So the past couple of months have been hell. And you now it's bad since I am posting it on my blog. I never let my feelings get out of control but with this one it's a different story :P
For some reason I think he is afraid to approach me. I don't know why it's always like this with the guy I am ever interested in, they take for ever to make they move and that just kills me.
Any way so a week ago I decided to give a break since he was taking for ever and gave him my cell number and my e-mail address.
So you can imagine me checking my mail for the past week every single hour to see if he sent something. And I jump everytime my cell rings still no sign of him. I know that he is traveling a lot about his job this week and next but can't he find at least a couple minutes and say hello?
He is the reason I can't possibly enjoy anything this month.

Ladies and gentlemen please input here what should I do???? I am going crazy here :(

7 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    deedee: Thanks for visiting my post :)
    I am confused I can't tell if it's a crush or Love itself. It has been a while since I have my eyes on this hotty. But I guess the longer am waiting to get him the sweeter he seems to me.
    ha! the girl is loosing her mind.
    Now it's a waiting game, I will update you on what it is when I get to know him more ;)

    Merci encore!

     
  • At 1:08 AM, August 13, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    OK here goes! I think this "guy" and I have alot in common! I was too shy to approach "D" (my gf)! The time I met her I didn't talk to her much and was very quiet around her! I went out with her and her cousins and I was still quiet with her even though I was looking at her with the same look you are getting from your guy! If it wasn't for "D" trying to communicate with me and "break down the shyness barrier" so to say I would have only been her good friend!

    I think what I'm trying to say is that you should go up to him and talk to him! Make the first move! Sometimes a good up-bringing is a bitch cause we (guys) tend to be shy!

    I also know that I tend to call "D" daily just to hear her voice and I ask her a question to hear her talk and just stay quiet! Maybe he's the same way too! Maybe he wants to hear your voice but he doesn't know what to say! He might just be scared of asking you questions that might be too personal or questions that you might take in a wrong way!

    I hate to say it but the only way to get rid of the feeling you have for him is by getting to know him and find out a darkside you don't like in him OR if he hurts you! It sucks, I know, but it's the truth! When I was in the US I had a crush on a girl who ended up being one of my best friend and also my roomate! I loved her soo much and lost the feeling when she hurt me on my birthday and when I found out somethings about her! She is still one of my best friends though! I am not like the guys who hold a grudge or hate someone who hurts me and stop being friends! I preffer to maintain friendships even though there has been some hurt, heartache, or bad feelings! :o)

    I hope this helps!

     
  • At 4:45 AM, August 13, 2005, Blogger Papillona ® said…

    Diamon, sweetie, this is only a crush you'll get over it trust me :)
    We humans are very complicated, we tend to want what we can't get and as soon as we get it, we lose interest :)
    and then you want to find something new, something exciting to get your attention.

    remember what I have posted " Do not waste your time for people who are not willing to spend time with you"
    there's no such thing as "waiting game" you shouldn't wait, life is too short and NOTHING is guaranteed, i repeat NOTHING is guaranteed.

    and what's with waiting for the guy to make the first move?? girl, if you like the guy approach him. and if he's freaked out by a smart woman then I do not think it is the kind of man you want to be with. or do you? ;)

     
  • At 3:49 PM, August 13, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Stallion: I actually thought about making the 1st move more than I can count, but I keep freaking out “ get almost panic attack” every time I decided too go head with it.
    I have this self talk that seems like a great idea until the moment comes then it doesn’t sound great anymore.
    Yep I try to find something bad about him that I would dislike but the more I try to know him the more I am getting drawn in. what is so crazy is whenever we cross path we both stare at each other but are speechless. My mind seems to go blank when I have to talk to him. So I am kind of cooking up my talk to finally just go up to him and sound really STUPID *oh my god I have chills just thinking about it* but I am going to do it.
    Just trying to find the right time.
    Thanks again ;)

    Sarah: I am working on what I should say to him when I finally make my move. But for some reason nothing sounds right to my ears yet. And trust me I keep telling my self that nothing is guarantee so go head just say it, but my mouth at that particular time doesn’t cooperate with me. My brain run at a thousand different thoughts a second.
    Something tells me that he won’t freak out when I talk to him but I just need it to be perfect when I speak to him.
    What can I say I am trying to break out of being old fashioned but it’s not so easy!

    Thanks for commenting on my post. I really appreciated ;)

     
  • At 11:52 PM, August 13, 2005, Blogger Arvind Srinivasan said…

    me no expert :-) but here is my two cents on the topic.

    It is highly understandable, the anxiety/butterflies in your stomach sensation that you feel when you want to express what you think about it him.

    As sarah rightly pointed out, if the guy freaks out on hearing what you have to say - well and good - it is better to have him freak out (now) - before you are in this relationship for the longer run.

    Take a bit more practical approach - touch upon the topic when appropriate and break the barrier when it is right :-)

    On a lighter note, why don't you tell him that you have your blog site and ask him to go visit it ;) - If he reads this blog and still does not call you - well you can do the math can't you :P ?

     
  • At 1:16 AM, August 14, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Arvind does have a point there!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    arvind: I don't think am ready to give him my blog site yet.
    But I will talk to him. hopefully soon!
    thanks for your comment :)

    Stallion: thanks ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home