* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Baby Baby she is here!!!


Okay been away for several days. Jut busy and working too damn hard any way just wanted to share with you guys my brand new beautiful second cousin arrival in this world.

yeah she sure is a cutie. Still at the hospital she will be out Tomorrow. She look so so little but I just adore her so much already. Plus she is a girl I can't wait to go shopping and get her som little cute stuff.
Oh I am so excited! about that I told my cousin your baby is going to be a barbie baby because she is going to have a lot of pink.

Freedom days are over for me. Mom coming home Monday morning, She will be landing at JFK airport at 5AM. So me and my brother are driving this labor day weekend to New York to pick her up.
I can say I will be missing the barbecues and cook out but I get to go on a road trip so that a plus.Will try to get some pictures this times and make sure I don't loose them.

Anyone want to join to clean the house? yeah I kept my room neat but not the house So I am doing some major cleaning here today :/ got to go.

Peace and Holla later!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    CONGRATS! Having a baby around sure changes things! For me it changes them for the better! ;o)

    Sorry you're going to miss out on the BBQs but at least you're going to NYC!

    As to the who house cleaning thing, count me out! :oP HEHEHE! Anyways I can't help cause I'm too far!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Papillona ® said…

    congrats on the new baby :)

     
  • At 4:48 PM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    stallion thank you! the baby thing is better for me because I get to go home after pampering her:0P My cousin is totaly a different story; she says the baby cries alot specially at night.

    Just got done cleaning today morning, correction afternoon now 5PM got up late... getting ready to leave ;)

    sarah thank you :)
    she is spoiled already!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, September 09, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    I will do that and thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home