* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

UPDATE

Okay as I have written on my last blog about this Hot, Cute, Sexy and Smart guy that has caught my attention.
Everyone said for me to talk to him since he seems a little shy to approach me.
This was the plan ,we were to have a picnic last Saturday so the day before I decided to have a talk with him but an emergency at work stop me from seeing him that night.
So on Saturday morning I gave myself a pep talk before I left for the picnic to break the ice with Mr perfect since his taking sweet time.

The picnic was very fun we play Tennis, Basketball, volleyball, even half an hour playing soccer, and so many more games.......
I still had some butterflies in my stomach because I was waiting the right moment to get things moving. So after we played mid-game before lunch "streets and alleys" His best friend got hurt I don't know what he was doing. But anyway he got hurt and an ambulance had to be called and was taken to the emergency room. So my Mr perfect had to go with his buddy and make sure everything was alright with him.
The paramedics said that it wasn't serious so the rest of us continued to have lunch and among other things. I though let me wait two or three more hours and see if might come back. I figured the minimum wait there would be at least 3 hours before he sees the doctor so .... I don't even know why they call it emergency room.... Anyway got off the subject there a lit bit. But I think the mood was spoiled anyway. After playing kick ball "our team" won the game too *yeah baby* so I just went home took a cold shower, crawled in bed and cranked my music up till I fell asleep.
Oh next morning do you have any idea how sore I was? that's another story but I really did have fun playing the games.

I think the mission is left for another day....... Call me chicken but I am kind of glad I didn't talk to him. Maybe that's why it didn't happen. I don't know.... Just wondering

What yall think??

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, August 25, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Didn't the saying go, "You live to fight another day!" well I guess you live to flirt another day! ;)

    Good luck!

     
  • At 9:11 AM, August 26, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    stallion I am living to conquer another day or like you said flirt another day ;)

    deedee I was but the circumstances didn't let it happen.
    will do soon ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home