* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Me is tagged

Okay I got tagged by no other than stallion, this seems really hard way to many things to list.
But here it goes...
10 years ago: Wow I can reminisce about a decade ago does that mean am getting old?
Any way, lets see I was 12 and in junior High those were the years of me acting all grown up and doing things big girls supposed to do. And of course wishing every single day of my life that I was 18 years old.

5 years ago: I had been in the united states for 11 months and was my 1st year in college just was not fun. I was not open to making new friends and was just self sufficient. Spend the whole year mostly on the phone talking to my fiends back in Dakar that could not be here with me.

1 year ago: I have NO IDEA, probably working this last year had went so fast for me that I think that new year was a month ago. So am guessing mostly out with my newly married but not pregnant cousin Aby and just shopping all over the place.

Tomorrow: uhhhhh what is tomorrow? Oh Friday so I will be with my Aunt and Cousins baking cakes, cup cakes, and muffins, after that I have a business meeting for 2hours then we all go to a restaurant and have dinner.
5 snacks I enjoy: Fruit salad, Spicy Doritos, White chocolate, Ice cream cone, Protein bars.

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: wow that would be Celine Dion , Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Matchbox 20, Dido and so many many more.......…

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: This is actually one of my dreams that will be accomplished Inshallah. But until then this is how is going to be: 1st estate in the woods by a privately owned lake *mine*, 2nd a penthouse in Florida just in the case the winter gets too cold for me here. A beach house, everyday car you know a Monday, different than Tuesday….
Owning couple of businesses, Take care of the family, Some charities, and a program to help kids and adults to get the right information on how to build a solid and successful financial stability not no theories we get in school that we never use after we graduate the classes.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: My home, my room, my bed, a peaceful park and my mom did I write that? Yes I did my mom is awesome even when she drives me crazy at times!

5 bad habits I have: Self sufficient sometimes, Forgetful, read way to many novels, Just plain Lazy at times,
5 things I like doing: Love to dance, lying in my bed day dreaming, Shopping, Hanging with friends, going to the park

5 thing I will never wear: things that dont match, bad jewelry, too much make up, awful shoes,

5 TV shows I like: The 4400, Charmed, CSI, NYPD-criminal intent, Oprah

5 movies I like: Titanic, The fugitive, Troy, The patiot, Bravehearts and way so many more.....
5 people I'd like to meet: Bill Gate to pick his brain and Steven Spielberg, Usher just to check him out, Mel Gibson, Oprah

5 biggest joys at the moment: Having the house to myself, 5 New CD's that I download for free, My brand new 27" flat screen TV, my brothers DVD collection, not cooking everyday.

5 favorite toys: my camera, computer, ipod, does my clothes, shoes and accessories count? because those are my most favorites.

who am I to tag next? okay got it you Deedee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home