* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lord, I am a woman -on-the-grow

Please help me .....

* to find the strengh to get up when I just want to give up.

* to speak up the next time he/she disrespects or abuses me.

* to guard myself from family/friends who challeges my trust, patience,
time, faith and money.

* to be grateful and show up for my job even though I don't enjoy it.

* to be a good provider for myself and my family with less stress and struggle.

* to resist my addictions (food, alcohol, drugs, shopping, gamblings, etc.)

* to say "no" to things that can destroy my life, health and purpose.

* to be successful in my busniness and leadership roles.

* to meet the right people who can enrich and better my life.

* to fill my lonely hours with productivity, peace and wholeness.

* to forgive and let go of my pain, bitterness and anger.

* to heal my grieving heart for the ones I have lost and miss so much.

* to stop worrying about my loved ones in the war, hospital or prison.

* to endure and keep my faith as I wait for my miracle.

* to remember, in spite of it all, I am, too blessed to be stressed.

* to remember that You are the source of supply.

* to keep pressing toward my mark of a higher calling.

* to be blessed and to be a blessing to others

* to stay in the light to see You more clearly, follow You nearly and love
You more dearly.

by Jewel Diamond Taylor

I had an appointment this morning and the Lady that I was with had this posted on her wall.
I though this was great, and asked her to give me a copy of it. And now I am sharing this with you gals.

Ps: I think guys can make use of it; because doesn't most of this thing apply to you too gentlemen?