* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What is this feeling?

Do you remember when you were young and there was some party happening the next day,
Could not wait for it to be tomorrow?
Or the night before Christmas to open the gifts the next day? Or the 1st day of school for us nerds? just the smell of my books and note books used to get me excited.... "okay stop it M" Or when you see the site of Chocolate? Choco lovers?
you get my drift... Okay I have been feeling this way for the past week. Just feel that something great is around the corner and I am running so fast but can't seem to get to the corner. I have no idea what to do with myself. I mean it's good but then I want to know what is good.
I just got this feeling things are wonderful, awesome, happening, blooming, moving foward, just great. But I don't know what it is. And don't get any ideas I am not on any kind of pills in any way shape or form. This is a natural high I don't even get more than 5 hours of sleep and just feel upbeat about everything.
Okay I don't know but I am waiting to see why is all this happening.

What do u guys/gals think has it ever happened to any of you before?
Because this is so weird to me. I asked Dee my co-worker if that was normal? But to her right now every thing is right. She is newly married and everything at this moment is peaches and cream .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home