* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, September 19, 2005

Lazy Monday!!!

well well well it's monday and no one is wearing the Monday morning face at work today.
Every one is upbeat smiley and just in good humor. We really can use more of this attitude everyday, but I know it's a wishful thinking oh well maybe my wish would come true.
Anyway I think it's mostly because there is nothing to do. Every one is here with there cup of coffee on hand and just gossiping about this and that.
I had some report to do but my internet connection is messing with me; it keeps disconnecting every 15 seconds I can't even have time to save my work. So I joined the party and just be chilling until the my computer is fully back online.

Hope yall having a great monday too, If not just change your attitude towards it and everything will be a lot better.

signing off, Peace

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home