* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Me is Tagged

I have been tagged by *Deedee* thank you for some extra work :))))

1. Last movie you saw in a theater: Mr and Mrs Smith.

2. What book are you reading? As a man thinketh so is he and the Qu'ran

3. Favorite board game? Don't have any

4. Favorite magazine? Not into magazines

5. Favorite smell? Can't pick one you should see my dresser from Victoria Secret to Calvin Klein, and everything else in between....

6. Favorite food? I will go with a buffet, I like diversity. But eat in small portion

7. Favorite sound? Slow music.

8. Worst feeling in the world? Getting a flu shot or any kind of shots.. " I can feel the pain"

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Hit the shower

10. Favorite fast food place? Don't have a fav but will go with Burger King.

11. Future child's name? I have not though that far yet.

12. Finish this statement. If I had a lot of money: I will call a Financial planner a really good one. Because I know what will happen next...

13. Do you drive fast? Not any more.

14. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? It depends on the night. But I have a really huge teddy bear.

15. Storms, cool or scary? Scary

16. What was your first car? It was a brand new 4X4 Nissan Pathfinder... Man I loved that car.

17. Favorite drink? A virgin mixed with tropical and passion fruit Daquiri... ummmmm good!

18. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would..." : Do my hair. Pony tail is been my style this whole week. Don't have time for the hair dresser. Help!

19. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Noooooooooooo yuck no.

20. I f you could dey your hair any color, what would be your choice? I love to have some strikes.

21. Name all the different cities/ towns you have lived in? wow I think total cities is 10 but I will list only a few: Lusaka (Zambia), Kinshasa (republic democratic of Congo) Brazzaville (Congo)
Dakar (Senegal), Columbus,OH ( United states)

22. Half empty or half full? Half full

23. Favorite sports to watch? Used to be soccer (foot-ball) but don't keep up with it anymore.

24. One nice thing about the person who tagged you? Very open

25. Morning person, or night owl? Night owl

26. Over easy, or sunny side-up? Can't decided just depends

27. Favorite place to relax? The Park or my room

28. Favorite pie? Don't care for pie much. But will eat it anyway.


Okay have to pass the ball so catch the stallion :)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    deedee I know it's fun but never got time to play too much. So it never developed into a favorite game.
    Actually I don't think I ever finished the entire game.Always had to leave it umcompleted. Plus the little brother or sister would come and mess up the whole thing anyway :(

     
  • At 5:31 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Martha said…

    10. Favorite fast food place? Don't have a fav but will go with Burger King.

    ...DEATH!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Once in a while won't kill me
    or will it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home