* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, October 10, 2005

Usual questions


Don't ask me why, but don't you ever feel like sometimes you just start wondering why in the world are u here?
I mean what do we live for? I understand lots of people would say well: my family, my friends, my career, my studies, and so on... But I think every one at some point of there lives ask this questions.
I don't know but I really get in deep with this kind of internal conversation. I think and think and think so much that I lose track of my thoughts.
( don't ask me why I like repeating myself either, I just do). Any way I was out again tonight just driving around town, I see people walking around running, others lost in there thoughts, and some other groups of friends just out having fun. Then there are some other people shopping, or at a restaurant, or just doing stuff. I really look at all this pictures and I can't help but wonder.
What is the reason of all this? Are we here just to grow up have a family then eventually die?
What is the purpose of all this Daily Activity? Why do we care so much about stupid things?
Why do we hurt about things that happens then later on we can't help but laugh at our self because it doesn't seem important anymore?
I think I will stop here because it's like midnight already and I don't really want to see my self trying to be up early morning to make it at work. Yeah work one more thing that just gets me.

Any way after all this, I leave you with this poem that I read today:

" I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store.

For life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial's hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have willingly paid."

And that is worth thinking about.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I've asked my question before but I never gave it any thought really! I took it with a grain of salt! In my point of view, I don't think pressuring myself to answer these kinds of questions cause it's just a waste and you might not get anywhere!

    As for "life" I think it's all a test! A test that would show how people would act and see what they would do in specific situations! Every person goes through different situations that might be shared by thers but some might have unique issues to deal with! It's all a test!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion hummm that's what get me though the not getting anywhere part.
    Test huh? what's the point? still don't get it.... I mean I understand with the people being put in situations but don't the creator know that already?
    know how we would act in situations

    thanks for your thoughts I was running out of mind food.... ;)

     
  • At 3:45 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Deedee NO the book is not the reason. Its just questions that I have been asking my self lately.

    I guess it's a test but I don't see the point...
    Maybe I will soon!

    Thank you :))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home