* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Missed it by one Day

Okay today is Wednesday October 12th, 2005 . My Birthday is October 13th and as I was just looking at my calendar today I realized that I missed my birthday exact day :(
I was born Wednesday October 13th and today is Wednesday but my birthday is not until tomorrow...
Why why why so close but missed it. I was wondering if it will be this close again? ( hold on let me check my computer calendar) Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh It will happen but not until Wednesday October 13th guess? 2010.

I think I am a little relieved to know that. Just pray to God that I am here then to celebrate it.
I have a strong believe that I will be here.... :)))) I still be in my Twenties hummm wondering how life would be in the year 2010? Sound like a long time but it's only under 5 years.

Any way got to get back to work. But that was interesting....

Have you checked when your birthday will correspond to exact day in the future???

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home