* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, October 24, 2005

Movie list

Even though this was not exactly the plan to spend my weekend but with being a movie lover I don't think I sacrificed much. Any way I was sick in the beginning of the weekend so I was forced to stay in bed the whole time. I went thru my brother DVD collection and this how my Friday night, all day Saturday, and half of Sunday was spend watching this movies:
-2 scary Halloween movies on the sci-fi channel. Friday night.
-2 more scary Halloween movies when I woke up on saturday with breakfast in bed and lot of meds. After that I started with the DVD collection
- The man I don't know when this was release. But I watched it.
- The Fog just came out in theatre I think last week. "yes I watched it on DVD" don't ask how I got it
- Domino this came out I think this past Friday."My name is Aid Domino.
- Carlito's way rise to power I think this is one of the new releases too
- Lord of War
by Nicholas Cage. " he remind me of someone hummm Bush? No he is too stupid for that, I think he has the job delegated to a more intelligent person..."
- War of the World finaly watch this movie wasn't as good I thought it would be :(
- Sahara with breakfast in bed plus lots of medicines.
- After sunset by Pierce brossman I love his movies
- Breakin' All the Rules by Jamie foxx & Quincy Watson this was hilarious
- Charmed finished last night with this series. I love the supernatural...

Man only bad thing I will have to repay two extra day when Ramadan is over. Not fair :(
Good thing is am at work and feeling pretty good :)) and I am officially back in the Kareem.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:19 AM, October 25, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I have only watched the last 5 movies that you listed! I have no clue as to what the others were!

    !!! GET WELL SOON !!!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion Thanks I am very well actually just fatigue but am okay. I think you haven't heard of them because they are just being released in theatres. Technicaly I am not suppose to have them on DVD yet. Because they have not even aired on some theatres.But you will hear of them soon that is if you keep up with new releases and stuff :P

    deedee No question is a stupid question.
    But yes I am muslim born and raised :)
    why didn't like After sunset I though it was very good and funny

     
  • At 12:49 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Equalizer said…

    I hate watching too many movies...get me depressed. I think I leave them for the right time. I dont know when is that hehe.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    equalizer Honey I don't think you are watching the right movies. You need a movie lover or professional to set you up buddy :)
    with the right kind of movie list I can guaranty that you can't help but be hooked too ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home