* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, October 21, 2005

Take me away...



Oh my God " my tongue is hanging" really I can't even see my computer screen trying to type this.
I can really say that Allstate (insurance company) slogan "Life comes at you fast" definitely was me yesterday. I got in the office at 9:00am doing stuff... I was chatting with my manager for about half an hour until suddenly I had couple drop of my nose. So I got my tissue and was like this is weird. An hour later my nose really started running really bad. Next my Head started acting up, am like this is not happening; ( oh yes it was happening).
Okay I played it off telling myself you are not going to get a cold, no way, absolutely no chance....
Needless to say about 2 and 1/2 hours later I started coughing and my throat started to feel funny.
I got home after futoor and took my Vitamins, extra vitamin C, drank some orange juice, took some more herbs"Echinacea" to boost my immune system, Menthal, "pastilles Valda" don't worry if you don't recognize the name but it something with a lot of mint in it. Made some milk plus some more mint. Before I went to sleep you should have seen my night stand it look like a pharmacy. I got up this morning breathing from mouth 'cause my nose was "totally out of service" But I felt a little better, so I decided 2go2 work anyway and see if could "work it off" any way didn't work. So I left came home and getting into my bed with my blankets and just passed out.TGIF=Thank God It's Friday because I can stay in bed the whole weekend.
But my body got tired so am here in front of my computer surfing the net.
Hope you people are having a better weekend or weekday than mine.
PS:Warning this maybe contagious take proper precautions.

*sigh, Calgon take me away* Please :(

Oops I think my bed is calling me, bye.... (Echo mom.. mommy....)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home