* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, October 31, 2005

Pants or Skirts
















I am a survivor of bad habits; shopping, shopping, shopping and some more shopping to list a few. After recovering from a financial blow due to my addictions.
I have decided to reward my self with a few things. About 3 or 4 maybe 5 suits just kidding.
Now the dilemma is I don't know if I want to go with skirt suits or pants suits. The reason is that I actually never ever shaved my legs before. Why? -because I never had to. The hair on my legs have always been very thin so almost unnoticeable. But last night as I put on my ultra thin pantyhose I can actually see few of the hair stick out." Oh my god" was my reaction I can't wear this. I can see my line blown out of the wind, you know at the office on coffee break when all the ladies are like" I hate shaving my legs" I always say with a smile I never had to shave my legs since my 1st breath in this earth. Well I guess that is about to change. :((
Anyway I guess am trying to choose whether to go with skirts or pants by what to sacrifice.
Ladies help brain storm here. What are really my options?
And don't forget which of this looks better?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, November 01, 2005, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Buy one suit with either a skirt or pants and if you get a skirt then get pants to match the suit or visa versa! Or just get 2 suits one with a pair of pants and the other with a skirt!

     
  • At 4:10 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    deedee hum, winter is close by I don't know If I can see my self in the snow with some skirts.
    but it looks better doesn it?

    the stallion Now I agreee with the latter part, just get both :0 But I can't it's very expensive. At least not right now, maybe I will by one now then the other later if it is still in style :-s

     
  • At 2:01 AM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    lPersonally...both look great, but I like the pant-suit kinda girl. More regal and and classic look :)

     
  • At 9:52 AM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    jazz central You see what women have to go thru. They both look great but I still can't make up my mind on which one to buy 1st.
    *shaking head*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home