* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, November 26, 2005

After thanksgiving

Okay thanksgiving was fun fun and a whole lot of fun. We all got together I don't know how many course of meal we had. But I can tell you I was eating every half an hour.
Plus you know when you eating and talking and laughing off every calorie that you are putting down. There is no way you can keep tabs on actually how much food you are taking in.
I think the last food I had was at 1:30 in the morning. Seriously no kidding we were having "une nuit blanche".
The only thing as I woke up at noon the next day I couldn't get off my bed. I was so hungry it was unbelievable. I could smell the food, my mom was up already making breakfast or we can call it brunch at that time. But as I went downstairs, straight to the kitchen and was like "mom I am starving here". She had me making coffee but I thought I was going to stump on that coffee maker really it was just taking it's sweet time just to brew the dam coffee.
I was ready to give up on it go for some tea or just something else. But finely got my food and was ready to tackle the day of shopping.
Yep I did my humble contributions on Black Friday to help all this store squeeze the last dollars out of me.
Didn't make the early birds specials but who cares I got some new stuff on SALE.

I noted on the refrigerator don't eat too much on Christmas. It's now officially one more of my goals. And got on the scale didn't gain an ounce that was a relief. Well maybe a couple but nothing too serious.
And I am glad I woke up today back on my eating routine. So happy about that. Just to prove the point I was up at 7am today and only had coffee at 10am and I haven't eaten a thing since.
It's now after noon. Yeaaahhhh and I am not really that hungry.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home