* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why?






I have been excited out of my mind and I don't know why? (kind been like that for months now and not on "any feel good pills".)

I keep waiting I don't know for what? ( been waiting for months)

Been sitting at a cross road and not sure which way to turn? (I think I moved-in at the motel on that cross road) - somebody please set it on fire so we can all move on

I know what I want, but am not sure if that is really what I want?

I Know that I know what to do but I have been preparing for a bit too long.( still not taking actions)

I listen to everybody else's problems and I keep shut because I realize that I have so much that I should be very grateful

I see people look at me. And I wonder what are they thinking? (the feeling that you get when someone expression says a lot more, but can't pin point exactly what it is)

I wonder if I had made different choices how life would be today? (because I know it's not too late. I can change everything if I wanted to today. But it comes back to what is the things that I really want?)

Every wise person that I talked too, tells me "you have accomplished so much. Just have patience and everything will fall into place." Plus that annoying phrase "you still so young and have so much to look foward too" that is when I get the question "how old are you again?" Then they usally have that crazy laugh...." you a babie" ( I don't want to wait anymore)


Now that I read my own questions I can't help to feel a little guilty on how selfish it sounds :/

But aren't we all in someways?

*sigh* thanks everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Baroque said…

    i hate cross roads!
    i hate waiting for something to happen!
    take the road less travelled or something ;P
    do something, don't wait at the crossroads..
    u'll be there forever!

     
  • At 9:12 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    charisma hey thanks. that's the whole thing I keep telling myself if things don't change,
    starting the year 2006 insha Allah I will make the decision.
    I don't even know why am waiting til next year. But I guess I have the habit of performing better with deadlines.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    deedee Thank you :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home