* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, November 28, 2005

Why plan anything?

Didn't I last post whenever you plan things, somehow they have to get out of wack.
We had a get together last night with some friends and come to find out everyone schedule has been changed. So basically there is no way our free time correspond to do anything at all together.
I was just staring in the open and thinking to myself now I really have time to spend reading a whole lot more than I already do.
Because I have been suppressing the urge to watch too much TV. I only watch 3 or 4 shows:
- Nip / Tuck
- Prison Break
- Charmed
- "Real Time with Bill Maher" ( this show is hilarious)
sometimes my mom gets me to watch with her Unsolved mysteries. ( her favorite show)
And of course still watch a lot of movies whenever I can.

I guess it's not too bad with the winter coming up. Usually don't want to be out anyway. Prefer cuddling in the sofa with my beloved blanket, a cup of Choco and some music in the background.
And just spend some time with the family you know kind let them drive you crazy for a while.

So people give some suggestion here on how to kill some time rather than TV and Books.
thanks

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home