* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, January 23, 2006

Dream Land


I finely got time to post my last week end in Florida. This was the most amazing trip ever. We had so much fun that I forgot I was going to go back in the real world. We spend 2 days in Disney World, 1 day at the beach and the whole Saturday stuck in the airport.
I don't know how this guy got the dream to build Disney but I was certainly amazed by it. That was a 1000% dream made into reality. I always thought that Disney World was for strictly for Kids but I can say that I was wrong. True that it is so fun that you feel like a kid again but as an adult I can sure say that you are going to have a blast while there.
Everything is like you are in a fairy land. So beautiful and colorful. The rides are as good scary and fun at the same time. Plus there is also the Transit that you can visit Magic Mountain from the top. We visited Animal Kingdom, Magic Mountain, Epcot and the MGM studios. My cousin got an internship there so we got to all the park for Free. That was a plus.
My cousins are going back in April with my Ant to go visit I am so jealous right now. Because I know how much fun that trip will be.
And on Monday night we went to Pleasure Island which I can tell you deserve it's name. There are a whole acre of Clubs different categories that you can choose from what mood you are in the night. And it is so green palm trees every where... Just Heaven.
Next time I go to Florida I will have to make sure that I have a Whole week so I can see more.
The funny thing is Friday night I drove around Columbus to find rechargable batteries for my Kodak camera. Now that I was able to take pictures when I got back home I couldn't find my USB cord to upload the pictures in my computer. But I am still looking for it hopefully I will find it soon and will share the pictures with you.
I wish....
The picture on the top is one the scary Elevator drop that you will ever be in. Yes I mean Drop.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home