* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, December 30, 2005

To you All



Happy New Year! :)



I thank each one of you that made this year a little bit easier to bear. In good and bad , in clarity and confusion, in health and in sickness, in richer and poorer (most of the time poor :P ).
You have no idea just how the comments that are made throughout the blogs how if affects peoples live. Because we learn from each other and if wise enough we learn from other people experiences.
So, I thank you guys again from the bottom of my heart to have being here for me. Even though you probably have no idea how my life changed in the pasts months. And I can definitely say that each blog and post that I read helped me grow in some ways.
Hope you have a very Happy New Year, and that it's filled with new Hopes and Dreams. For all of you to look forward, finding new paths and discovering our inner strength and goodness of our being.


Love,
Diamon


2 Comments:

  • At 1:48 AM, January 02, 2006, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    I know i'm late in the game to say this....but happy new year to u too :) Hope your new years party kicked a$$!! Are you still hungover like me?

     
  • At 9:34 AM, January 02, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    jazz central Hey don't sweat it.thank you :)
    Me hungover? I am not that bad.But I am still swore for dancing my a$$ off. Glad you enjoyed yourself with consequences :P

    deedee Thank you :*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home