* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Holiday Schedule

My brains have been working on over time trying to figure out how to get everything done and ready for the holidays this year. Last year I think I only had two or three parties that I went to.
I mean it's like a catch-22, if you go to a lot of parties then you have lots of fun and of course you end up dead broke by January. Or if you don't go to any parties at all, you end the year watching TV or doing something solo or whatever your current status is but with less fun.
I guess I am going with the lots of fun and dead broke by the end of the year. This is how my Holidays schedule looks like:
Fri 16th Holiday luncheon with all co-workers and doing gifts exchange.
Sat 17th two friends coming from NJ and staying for the weekend.
Sun 18th going shopping for the Christmas parties
Mon - Thu work
Fri 23rd off going to the hair dresser doing some more shopping during the day. Then at night we have a Christmas party with some business acquaintances.
Sat 24th another Christmas party with friends and family I think it will be a total of 100 guests.
Sat 24th after the 1st party another late party to go to starts at 2 Am
Sun open gifts then sleep all day long
Mon 26th no work, still trying to figure out what to do maybe watch a bunch of movies
Tue - Fri back to work
Sat 31th New years Eve party, and some people are organizing a traditional new years party. So another double in one night.
Sun 1st Sleep and have another one of my friends B-Day to go to
Mon 2nd Sleep all day long or Figure something out.
Tue - Thur back to work
Thu evening will be going shopping to get some stuff for the week end.
Fri 6th will not be working instead I will be getting ready to go to Washington DC going to be there all weekend coming back on Monday 9th another day off.
Then I think I will be back on regular schedule. I can't imagine what my checking account balance is going to look like. But what can I do, I am already all jittery just by thinking how much shopping am going to do. Anticipation is flowing thru me at a very high rate.
Yes people I will be pimpin the rest of the year. I have been a good girl the whole 11 months so what are 3 weeks of fun gonna do? Make me bad? I have been practicing my dance and the walk. Surely they will be no competition ;) with of course the influence of my crazy friend he is the one that is the pimp 24/7 so you can imagine I get my tips from the best. hehehehe
So what are you Holidays plans?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home