* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Last minute decision...

I finely decided to go with my cousin to Orlando Florida this weekend. Actually we are going to bully my second cousin who just got an internship in Disney World couple weeks ago. Well not bully just making sure everything is alright with her. And to give some unwanted advice. But we have to play the Big sister role since mommy can't make it there.
I was just surfing the net to see what are the places we can visit or check out while we are there.
But then I thought every thing online may seem all great. But I know "word of mouth" referral works best. Unless if the person just had a bad luck day, then you really don't want to listen to them. Anyway I just thought of it now, so come on people I need insight.
We are flying out of OH on Saturday morning and staying there until late Tuesday night.
I know some of you will probably read the post a little bit too late. But I am being optimistic here and will be checking the post even Sat morning at 7am since I have to be at the airport by 8AM

Thanks in Advance,
Diamon. ;0)