* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Not interested

We have had a Temp here in the office for the past few weeks to help catch up. This dude has been on my A$$ for the pass days for me to go out with him. I mean how many time can a girl say NO. NO NO NO NO can't you get it? But Nooooooo I don't think he does or he just plain persistent. Almost everyday for an hour he has just to harass me on things like what do you like? What do you do for fun? Where do you go out to? What are your plans for this weekend? What are your plan for this for that? Oh! Have you seen this movie? That movie?
My answers yes I have seen them . I don't have to go the AMC to watch any new blockbuster. My brother brings them home. So he goes can you invite me at your house to watch the movies with you. I say Hell NO! Then he says "or you can come by my place and we can watch together." And I go did I say Hell NO I really mean Hell NOOO on this one. He takes it as a joke and just laughs. I am looking at him fuming. I s this dude for real? Because the 1st days I was kind let him down easy you know. I am sorry I have things to do. Or I won't be in town. Or my free time is booked already. But I don't think neither easy or hard works for this guy.
Now this whole week he try a different approach. 1st he fished information out of me. Like what kind of food you like? Things like that. Since Monday I come to work and here he is with his big smile "Hi, good morning I brought you breakfast". The 1st time I thanked him for being so thoughtful because he got himself breakfast and bought me some too. But then it's like every two days he bring me breakfast. Now I am thinking is this guys just being nice or is he trying to bribe me? I am guessing the latter. I don't even eat the stuff he brings me. Mostly McDonald's breakfast or BK I just say thank you and put the food in the trash. He is really pushing my buttons. How would you handle this? I don't know what else to tell him.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Papillona ® said…

    Hey girl

    Just tell him you are not interested. If he insists, stop being nice to him.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    papillona Hi, I am glad you stop by :)

    Thanks, I just didn't want to be a b*tch. But I guess he has already brought it out in me.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, February 05, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Awwwww... seeems like you will have a Valentine this year! :oP

    Well, honetly, the guy seems to be sweet and wants someone in his life desperatly! He is trying too hard! I agree with Papillona but don't let him bother you too much when it comes to other co-workers! Sometimes when I get bothered the feelings are thrown on other people as well but the good thing about me is that I apologise and so when I see that I have thrown my frustrations out on someone that didn't deserve it I apologise to that person!

     
  • At 7:55 AM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    say that u like women.. if that doesnt work, call security

     
  • At 10:19 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    please dont tell me this I open to try any suggestion that will give me some piece and quiet. About his self esteem I really don't know.

    the stallion Oops don't tell me I ruined my chances of getting flowers and chocolate this year...
    Well I think I have managed somehow to keep the other co-workers out of the loop. I didn't want to be made fun of or the fact that my boss doesn't like him much so I try not be the reason for him loosing his assignment. I will have to put on my serious face on and really tell him that I am really not interested. Maybe I should wait until Feb 15th (just kidding) really. thanks

    -snookie- calling security? I would consider gladely but saying I like women? I don't want to start any rumors.. You never know where they could end up.
    Thank you :)And that was really funny you made me laugh

     
  • At 4:15 AM, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home