* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bored


Okay today I can really relate to this drawing a 100%. This morning when I woke up I was feeling so rested and energized until I got in the office. The 90 degree shift on my mood caugt me by suprise. One minute I was drinking my coffe relaxed by the fire place next hour I was feeling like crap. I really just wanted to be out of the office. I think because I am bored. I really can't do anything yet until I get the stuff that I am waiting for. Any ways I have been debating if I should cut the day short or just stick it out til the end. So I decided to reorganize my office and see the change of scenery will make a difference. But I can't seem to make up my mind on what am doing. I am getting frustated for absolutely no reason. Or is there? I really can't answer that.
I hope you guys are having a better day. Because it's not going so good for me.

Later people....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home