* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, January 30, 2006

My lucky fountain

I made a wish on this fountain months back I think it was in fall last year. Among my tons of wishes one of them included not have any crazy winter this year. With that said can I just say that I LOVE this winter. Why? Because we haven't had a winter this year. I think we only had snow for couple of weeks and that's it. The rest just have been sleet rain and by the time it's noon all the ice has melted away. For instance the highest temperature today is going to be 49 degrees. But it's sunny outside. Just beautiful. It feels awesome, I was just wondering if my wishes were answered this year. Or it's just pure coincidence anyways I will take either.
But then the negative side you scoop up at work all day you just watch the beautiful days pass you by. Sound kind of depressing. But let me stick to the subject here. So what kind of weather make you feel upbeat and on the go?
We only have 49 days to go until it is officially spring so I will keep my fingers crossed until then. But I really love this "winter" makes me want say to God lets do that every year. Or maybe drop some change at the fountain if that will expedite the request. The fountain is locate at Easton mall in columbus if anyone wanted to know. And all the money goes to a charities .
The program is called Change for Charity and the money goes to charities like:
Salvation Army
Salesian Boys & Girls Club of Columbus
Columbus Cancer Clinic
Children’s Hunger Alliance
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio
A Special Wish Foundation
Adventures for Wish Kids
King Arts Complex
I Know I Can
Hope Street Kids
The James Cancer Hospital
Community Shelter Board
Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home