* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Running on Auto


Yeah this week has been totally weird. I keep doing things without being aware of them. I got into a routine so much that I don't realize ever doing things at all. I guess I have been busy multitasking that it kind of became second nature. So the challenge is to concentrate on everything I do and make sure that I am consciously aware of things that are around me.
Couple of examples : yesterday at work one of my colleagues was leaving early so him and his buddy came to my office to wish me a good weekend and blah blah blah. While they were there I working on some report on the computer while I was put on hold over the phone. So T was telling H hey man I am out. You have a good weekend. And some other things...
The whole time I am answering the guy without even knowing it. Then the office got so quiet I turned to look at them and they both burst out laughing. H said hey give me that stuff you in woman that is some really good stuff. I was so embarrassed, all I could do is laughed with them.
Then my cousin called me today and I saw her number on the caller ID . But when I answered the phone I was going thru my spiel of proper greeting and all that. You know the never ending greetings like how is you health, life, family, neighbor, cat, mouse you get my meaning.
She goes "what is up with you girl?" why are asking me all those questions? It's not like am some stranger to you or anything. So here again am apologizing to her for not paying attention while she called... And there are lots more of moments like these two.
Anyways I just thought the whole week was weird. But I think I am getting my self together. I am waiting for my cousin to stop buy so we can be out and do something. Get my mind some fresh things...

(Sigh!)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home