* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, February 06, 2006

Tag

I have been tagged by stallion.

The rules of the game:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Sex Target: MALE!
1) Personality
2) Personality
3) Personality
4) Intelligent
5) Honest
6) Romantic
7) Sexy
8) Stylish (baby you have got to have Style)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Assistant manager (Property Management. Current Job) a year and 6 months
2. Supervisor for the Data entry and Sort department (UPS) a year and 8 months
3. Data entry (UPS then got promoted to supervisor) 6months later
4. My 1st job Arbys ( team member) 1 year ! I think I gained pounds just by hanging around the fryer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Titanic
2. Friday after next / Friday
3. Meet Joe black
4. Depends on what mood I have lots and lots of different choices.

Four places I have lived:
1. Ohio, USA
2. Dakar, Senegal
3. Brazzaville, Congo * Before the total chaos that have ravaged the city* Makes me Sad
4. Rep Congo formally Zaire. Again when it was really really nice to live there.* today well you know totally different story!

Four TV shows I love:
1. Over there
2. Charmed
3. CSI
4. NYPD criminal intent

Four places I'’ve vacationed:
1. Disney world, Florida Recently ( I don't know if it counts as vacation but I really loved it)
2. Washington DC
3. Richmond, VA
4. Manhattan, NY
Give me couple more years when I start my World tour. Then will see!

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Loaded omelettes
2. Tchiebou djen ( a very popular dish in Senegal. And very very delicious) Rice, and Fish and so much more depending on the who is making the dish
3. Lamb Chops ( specially @ Champs) oh my mouth is watery
4. Pasta ( yes Italian food. I love it)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. MSN
2. Yahoo
3. Google
4. Blogger

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. California. My brother is there right now
2. New Jersey friends that I would love to hang out with
3. In some cruise on my world tour.
4. Italy, Norway, France, England got family and friends on all those places

People I am tagging:
1. Please don't tell me this just to learn more on our future psychologist
2. Deedee to bring her back in the blog world

Please tell me that I get an A+

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home