* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, February 10, 2006

New discoveries


The discovery of the week is : Sushi!

For some reason I always had in my mind that sushi must be disgusting. I mean how do you eat raw fish? I just wink when I looked at people eating sushi. Well I guess I joined the gang.




Yesterday my ex co-worker and I went to a Japanese restaurant for lunch. And for some reason on impulse we ordered sushi because it was the specialty of the chef. I must say that I was really taken back. We were both looking at each other before we put the food in our mouth and waiting to feel the taste of it. Then it wasn't what I thought at all that it would be. It was really good. So I am happy to say that next time I am invited for a sushi dinner or lunch I will be up for it. Still I haven't tried all different kinds of seafood yet. Like octopus tenacles and caviar(taking a deep breath right now) I don't see my self eating any of those two anytime soon. Just writhing about it is making me feel all weird and funny.
So sushi? Anyone?

;)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Yes, I want some Sudhi! I'm glad to see that you have ventured out and tried something new! ;o)

     
  • At 5:59 PM, February 12, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion Merci Beaucoup! I was venturing out my comfort zone and it was really worth it :)

    please dont tell me this I know how you feel but like you already found out. It wasn't as I thought it would be. So I will say: girl get out your comfort zone and try it anyway. you never know it can be one of your favorite dish in the future...
    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home