* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wow, I am actually having this conversation

I went to visit my Aunt last night because she had flu. While I was there the girls and I decided to have some fun and do some cooking and just spend some time with each other.
These are my Nieces and cousins. The oldest one is 19 the youngest one turning 16 on April 2nd. Anyways we were acting like fools, saying stupid stuff and just having a ball. I can't forget dancing! (rolling my eyes). So they were teaching me new slang and new dances, just stuff. Keeping me updated since they are still in College and High school. For some reason the fun gear to "boys" or "men".
After every sentence they would say " I can't believe I am having this conversation with you Diamon". I would say I am glad you could talk to me. ( but inside I was going "no kidding") I mean I can't help being over protective of my girls.
The whole time I was thinking to myself how time flies. I remember when they were younger. And today I am talking to them about boys.( unbelievable).
So the 19 year old just broke up with her boy friend of 4 years. She is very strong but she kept telling me that she is feeling that her soul hurts. And it wasn't really because she broke up with her sweetheart. It just hurt. I felt really bad that she was in trying to keep her head up and all those mixed emotions that she is going thru. The other girl were talking about there secret crushes and who they like to date in there school or the face book. I was very happy that they all opened up to me. They kept telling me how cool I was for opening my self to them too. I thought the only way to relate them was by explaining my experiences and sharing that with them. So it worked! Last night was the most fun of this whole week. I really enjoyed my self with them and got to unwind with some good food and lots lots of smiles and laughter.
I hope that we will have more of these times. :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home