* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Total Gym @ home

Few weeks back my brother had decided that he wanted to have his own apartment, so last Week End he moved out the house. He used to hang out with his friend in the basement but now that he moved I am taking over and turning it to a Home gym.
After 3 different membership in the last 4 years I don't really think that I can push myself to go anywhere for exercise. Sometimes when I feel like going to exercise just thinking about changing and driving to the gym use to kill my enthusiasm So now whenever I feel like shaking things up all I have to is go downstairs. Just finished preparing my 21 days trial for daily exercise @ 6 or 7 am. Since I don't have to be at work until 9 or 10am. Then see if the evenings would be better. This is what I am going to start with:
- Treadmill
- elliptical
- dumbbell set up 3 lbs to 40 lbs max (for now)
- Fitness mat
- Body ball set
- Aerobics video
Then I need stuff to make the experience enjoyable. So I am keeping my Brothers stereo system, a TV ,DVD and VCR combo. I think last but not the least a trip to Target to get some glamour decor.
If you have any ideas on what else I can add please do.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I wish I had the motivation to do some exercise activitites since I have access to a pool, treadmill (TV/VCR combo infront), stationary bike, and 2kinds of other machines! Lack of motivation sucks!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    I know. That is why I am making a goal about the whole "project"
    Can't stand not acheiving a goal. I guess that would be my motivation. Time will tell

     

Post a Comment

<< Home