* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wendy's Drive-Thru visit


You may have couple of laughs at my expense. I went to Wendy's the other day and I just wanted something small since I wasn't too hungry.
I was looking at Jr Bacon Cheese Burger flyers posted on the window. Therefore, when I got to the intercom I told the lady that took my order I wanted a Jr Bacon Cheese Burger and no Bacon. She asked me to repeat my order. I said, " Can I have a Jr Bacon Cheese Burger and hold the Bacon. Please"
I get to the cashier I can see that she was trying to hold a smile. I am thinking to myself " Why is she smiling?" Oh, well I didn't pay to much attention to her. Then, I got to the next window to pick up my food, two other girl came to look at me and smiling. As soon as I drove off, I figured why they were laughing so much.
The reason, well, I ordered a Jr Bacon Cheese Berger then told them to hold the Bacon. While, If I just ordered a Jr Cheese Berger I would have gotten the same thing at a lesser price.
Genius huh?! At least I know what to say next time :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home