* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Long Day

To make it short, I was at work for almost 12 hours yesterday. Starting a new month is always crazy at the office. A run down of my day:
Got to work at 8:30am, made a coffee mocha at about 10:00am locked myself in my office to meet my deadlines. Took my lunch around 2PM but I didn't get a chance to eat anything at all because I had to do some errands. Got back at work 2:45PM, again locked myself up to finish up. Finely got done at 8PM. Drove home in a hurry parked just to grab something I needed. Left the house after 3 minutes down the road, I make a quick right turn then BAAM! The police was on my tail. I am
thinking: Oh, noooo.I park, and of course they got this blinding light on me. I rolled my eyes and put my hands out just to let him know I was not appreciating the spotlight. Him and his body cop came around both side of my car. The first cop asked me about my license and registration. The other cop was snooping around the back of my car with his flashlight. I wanted be such a "smart a$$" but I held my tongue and just shut my eyes saying unf*ckingbelievable. ( yeah I actually cursed) a girl is allowed that sometimes. Anyways, I get a damn ticket for running the "STOP" sign. I gave him "the are you serious look" still held my tongue.
I knew he could have given me a speeding ticket and seat belt ticket. I never said a word to him. Got my tickets thought about some other improper language. The damn citation will cost me $110 if I pay it by the court date which is set on 8/11/06.
By this time it's a little over 9PM. I finely got to eat around 10:00PM. Took care of other stuff then got home at 12:15am to call it a day