* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Friday, July 28, 2006

Busy, busy, busy


It's been a while since my last post... But work has been crazy the past few weeks. My personal scheduled just about topped it. Too many things happening at the same times. Fortunately all changes are very good and I am happy about all of them.
Started school a few weeks ago. I am going back to get my degree in business administration. So work, studies, errands,and some more studies it's been my life lately. But I am totally enjoying having productive days each day.
Plus I just got a promotion at work in a management position which is so cool!
I am so prepared for more responsibilities. I am still working out my schedule to include some me time, relax time, and play time. I don't know how I will find time but the saying "where there is a will there is way" comes to mind.
With that I hope all of you guys/gals are making the best of this summer! Because I am in a delayed gratification mode. But I hope to catch up with all the fun later :)


Diamon

4 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, July 29, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I know what you mean? I can't wait till next week when I fly out of Kuwait to go to Cyprus for my vacation!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion Wow, lucky you! I don't know when I will be taking a vacation.
    Take lots of picture and tell me what you like the most there.
    It might just make my world tour list :)

     
  • At 12:27 AM, July 30, 2006, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I will take lots of pics but the idea of putting them up seems like it's going to be overwhelming! I have tons of photos to put up and not time to do it!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    the stallion I am sure you will find the time.
    It will be a nice project.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home