* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Drama Day

Drama # 1
Okay, this morning while having a coffee break with my Boss and another co-worker.
I say to my boss I am going to have to do another PTO forms (personal Time Off). Another because I had requested some time off to go to Buffalo, NY this weekend. I will be there from Thursday thru Monday. Then I got couple of calls and e-mails yesterday about a friends wedding in Baltimore, MD on July 3RD and my EX-Boss who just got married few months back and she is doing her reception on 4TH July.
So I am trying to figure out which one to go to. Then my co-worker jumps at the occasion and says to my Boss (Oh, I will need some time off too. For my Family Reunion). Out of nowhere this discussion turned sour. My Boss and my co-worker couldn't come to an agreement. And both were look at me to tell them who was in the wrong. I look at them both for a little while turned around went in my office started working. My expression (Your figure it out). Thank God a half an hour later they both cooled off and started apologizing to each other. So I come in and start making fun of the whole situation. We all had a good laugh after all the tension dissipated.

Drama # 2
While driving with my mom to take her home, somehow the conversation turned to:
Mom: You got paid today?
Me: uhhhh... Yes (thinking oh oh)
Mom: So what are your plans?
Me: ummn (making faces) Well I have things to take care of.
Mom: Like what?
Me: like my Cell phone bill, Cable bill and don't forget I am going to New York tomorrow.
Mom: Humn, I can't believe you are just wasting so much money on petty stuff. You have to learn to save your money. Anyway I though you were saving up on getting a car? Or you forgot already?
Me: come on, Mom. We are not going to have this conversation. I planned this trip like 3 months ago. I can't just back out now. Plus to have you mind at ease I dint forget about the car. It's going to be my car anyway so why are you stressing?
Mom: I am your MOTHER it's my ROLE to stress over YOU and her regular spiel followed
Me: (I am pretending not to hear. So I don't get myself in any more unwanted topics)


Drama # 3
Remember my post "So embarrassing" on March 5,2005. Well I didn't learn my lesson then. But I can tell you that I definitely learned it today.
On my way home from work. My car started shaking a little. Then it was running really slow. So I am thinking maybe I am not pushing the accelerator.
But as I soon found that. It wasn't the case. I was out of OIl and GAS. Well I have a goal card that I placed in front of me which is blocking the instrument panel of my car. So when the lights have been flashing of low oil and low gas. I didn't see warning light . Lucky before my car completely stopped I had made a turn in a public park and called for help. I call this other co-worker that was still at the office and asked him if he could stop by the Park on his way home. I explained the situation when he got to me. Thank God it only took him 2 min to get to me after the whole thing happened. He was already on his home.
Me: (looking at him with the I am sorry eyes)
Him: (shaking his head) and he muttered Chicks
Me: I am sorry
A long story short we went to gas station together I bought some gas and 2 quarters of oil with his help. Then I was all set to go.