* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Junk Food Day


Do you ever have one of those day that from the moment you wake up in the morning until in the evening you can't get off your routine.
Well today was Junk Food Day for me. On my way to work I decided to stop at a store to get some fresh bread and some jelly. And maybe cereal if I found what I liked. I had 10 minutes to spare before my time was up. I walked in and did one round and came out with: bread, jelly, cinnamon buns, two cups of chocolate ice cream.
I got to the office and found my colleague had brought glazed donuts. So I get one of the donuts then 1 hour later I am looking in the fridge. Found Pizza leftovers that we had for lunch the day before from Papa Johns. After my tackling some more work I do another round to the fridge and got a popsicle. Then 30 minutes later I had to to the post office then Federal Express so I took another popsicle since it's seemed pretty hot outside.
I get back in and have lots of water. It was really as hot as it seemed outside the office.
Then 2 hours later on my lunch hour I ate Cheeseticks from Papa Johns and the ice cream.
When I got home from work I forced my self not to make any trip to the fridge. I chilled from 6 to 7:30 pm then left the house to go meet up with some friends.
While there I got hungry so I made a stop at the vending machines. And got some Cheetos and a Hershey's chocolate bar. That was around 9:30pm. Thank god I shared it with my friend. So I didn't consume all of it. We were celebrating a friend's achievement so we had a chocolate and vanilla cake with lots of icing. That was around 10:30 pm. I just got home half an hour ago and I am staying up a little bit so I can digest all those sweet, fatty food before I go to bed.
Crazy huh? And to think that all day yesterday I only had a bowl of cereal in the morning and couple slice of pizza during lunch that was it.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home