* LIFE *

A place to let go,coverse, chat, gossip,just being real because that is what LIFE is all about... Yeah yeahh just be Honest and speak your mind cause someone is listening or I should say "reading"

Monday, May 15, 2006

I still can't get used to it

This past weekend my cousin Aby and I went to the mall to see what were the options we had for our money. I have been building up my "Angel Rewards" with Victoria Secret for the past months. They sent me my credit amount that I had with them. As I was going thru my purse and found the amount was going to expire on May 15th if I didn't use it.
So naturally I stopped at VS and the thing that I am still not comfortable with is... Get this:
lady: How can I help you?
Me: I was trying to find the latest garments you have.
lady: Okay I can help you with that. Do you know your bra size?
Me: uhhh last time I was here we took measurements. I think it's (...)
lady: Well don't worry, if you would just come back here I would take them again.
Me: it's really not necessary I know it's (...)
lady: okay I will give these 3 size just try on and see what fits best.
Me: yes, that will work. Thank you
She gets me in the fitting room area and assign me a room
So I am in there fumbling with the garments.
The lady knock and knock
Me: yes
lady: Would like me to take a look at and give you a second opinion?
Me: uhh, sure. Come in
She walks in and talking to me about this and that. And I am like glancing sideways (wishing the room will increase in size). It was great that she told me tips on how to keep my garments nice and the proper ways to take care of them. I just wasn't into talking in the fitting room with a stranger.
It's the part that I really can't let myself be comfortable with. I have done it numerous times but it just doesn't let.
Every time a tailor or anybody try to take my measurements I get that awkward feeling. I can't wait for it to be over and done with. Plus there usually just keep talking to you like it's normal. Well I guess it's normal but you know what I mean. Don't you?
It's like at the dentist office, the Dr has got something in your mouth and talking to you.
Or the gynecologist (whew) that's a different storie.



So what about you? What makes you uncomfortable ?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home